What are the major attractions in Brighton?
If your trip to Brighton is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Discover the best that this city has to offer by adding Brighton Royal Pavilion and Brighton Museum and Art Gallery to your travel schedule. If you have an extra day handy, check out Brighton Beach and Brighton Sea Life Centre as well.
Not far from the city center, Visitor Information Centre is one spot to consider putting on your must-see list. Friends Meeting House and Old Police Cells Museum are also nearby and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Brighton?
Make sure you have enough gas in the tank, because there are some great reasons to explore beyond Brighton. They include Eastbourne Pier in Eastbourne Seafront — an appealing road-trip destination just 19 miles away. Redoubt Fortress and Military Museum is also a popular attraction.
Where are the best beaches near Brighton?
There's nothing quite as heavenly as being beside the sea at dusk. Take a relaxing road trip to Littlehampton Beach and catch the sun's rays dancing on the water before it vanishes into the horizon. You'll find this stunning beach 19 miles from Brighton.
Where are the best convention centers near Brighton?
Mingling and networking with lots of different people can be exhausting. So if you're visiting Brighton for a work trip, you'll be thrilled to hear that there are some awesome places to chill out and relax near these top convention centers:
- Corn Exchange (0.2 miles away).
- Brighton Centre (0.2 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Brighton?
Below we've listed the best ways to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Research as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that chore a pushover!);
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best prices for your selected location;
- Peruse the deals at all rental locations, including the airport and its vicinity. A quick cab journey to a nearby rental car outlet might score you significant savings;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best prices;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an entire extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and zoom off with some of the best rates around;
- Last of all, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as you can to grab the biggest savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Brighton?
Sure, you can explore Brighton without a rental vehicle. But with so much to discover here, having one would definitely make your escape a whole lot more fun. If you're eager to head out of town and on the open road, opt for a vehicle with a bit of power. A larger car like an SUV will take you to the area's forests in style and comfort. Rather spend a lot of your time in town? A mini or compact car is a good choice. Driving through narrow lanes and squeezing into tight parking spaces will be a walk in the park with one of these.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Brighton?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Brighton. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on your budget and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than a bargain, no-frills type model. The choice is yours.