What are the major attractions in Holyhead?
If your trip to Holyhead is all locked in but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Keep yourself entertained by stopping by Summit to Sea and Holyhead Harbour. One more attraction to consider is Trearddur Bay Beach.
Where are the best beaches near Holyhead?
Fill up the tank, put your key in the ignition and get ready to feel the fresh salty air whipping through your hair. Holyhead has some awesome stretches of coastline, such as:
- Trearddur Bay Beach (4 miles away).
- Newry Beach (4 miles away).
- Porth Dafarch Beach (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Holyhead?
Here's a rundown of our top recommendations to score the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Our terrific filter feature will become your new bestie. Check out the cheapest deals from all over the web as quick as a flash;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert service and immediately discover when prices become cheaper for your destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to ensure you're bagging the absolute best price around;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Nobody likes getting stung with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are set. The early bird catches the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Holyhead?
Holyhead is major. You could vacation for a week or two here and not run out of things to do. If you want to experience as much as possible in this dynamic metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Bear in mind that city driving often comes with tight streets and limited parking spaces. But don't stress — a compact or an economy car can make this less daunting. If you're eager to leave the city behind and explore the lakes that Holyhead is famous for, you may prefer something with more cargo space. A mid-size or full-size SUV will make that scenic road trip even more fun.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Holyhead?
You'll be glad to know that there's a huge variety of luxurious rental vehicles on offer in Holyhead. What you end up opting for depends on your funds as well as what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about mod cons and comfort. If you're splurging, why not pick up a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a flashy mid-size sedan? Otherwise, if you just need something to get you from A to B as cheaply as possible, you're better off going with a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).