What are the major attractions in Herceg Novi?
Not far from the city center, Savina Monastery is one sight you might like to put on your must-see list. St Jerome’s Church and Fortemare are also a stone's throw away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Herceg Novi?
You don't have to spend all your time in Herceg Novi when there's a great big world out there to see! Just 25 miles away, Dubrovnik will keep you entertained with top sights like Franciscan Monastery. Sponza Palace is also a popular stop.
Where are the best beaches near Herceg Novi?
Point your car towards Jaz Beach. It's 19 miles from Herceg Novi and is the perfect place to stretch your legs. Enjoy a peaceful stroll by the sea and watch the waves crashing onto the shore.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Herceg Novi?
Here you'll find our top suggestions to grab the best price on a rental car:
- Browse as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that chore a piece of cake!);
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email service and be informed immediately when prices get lower for your destination;
- Browse the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and its surrounds. A short cab trip to a neighboring rental car center might reward you with some generous savings;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the best deal;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay immediately, so make sure you keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching offers;
- And finally, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as you can to grab a ton of savings!