What are the major attractions in Harpers Ferry?
If your trip to Harpers Ferry is all locked in but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Close to the city center, John Brown Wax Museum is one sight you might like to add to your to-do list. If you still have room on your travel schedule, John Brown's Fort and Harpers Ferry National Historical Park will keep you busy, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Harpers Ferry?
If you're looking for day-trip inspiration from Harpers Ferry, you certainly aren't going to come up short! Berkeley Springs, just 34 miles away, has some notable attractions that'll keep you on the go. Looking for an excuse to check it out? Ice House and Atasia Spa ought to do. If you need any more persuading, also think about Museum of the Berkeley Springs.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Harpers Ferry?
Here are our recommendations on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Use our handy filter feature to steer you toward the hottest car rental deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Check out the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab ride to a close-by car rental center might reward you with some impressive savings;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be charged for another full day;
- Some rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so make sure you keep an eye out for these great deals;
- Finally, secure your booking as soon as you possibly can to grab a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Harpers Ferry?
No matter your motoring needs in Harpers Ferry, CarRentals.com will get you there quickly and comfortably. If you're in the city on business, a premium car may be right up your street. These sorts of vehicles come with high-quality finishes, elegant interiors, and a host of modern features. Traveling on a tight budget and looking to save a few dollars? A compact car or a mini may be a top choice. These smaller vehicles are fuel-efficient and great for getting about traffic and busy streets. If you've got the young ones and a pile of luggage in tow, a full-size car will give you all the room and space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Harpers Ferry?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to head off on an unforgettable road trip around Harpers Ferry, a spacious SUV could be your perfect match. If you're hoping for the best possible price and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is hard to beat. All you have to do is work out what's the best fit, round up the troops, and hit the wide, open road.