What are the major attractions in Hammerfest?
The wider region is known for having some top-notch cross-country skiing and snow shoeing. Why don't you jump in a rental car, breathe in some fresh air and get up close to nature?
What are the best road trip destinations near Hammerfest?
If you're on the hunt for day trips around Hammerfest, you certainly won't be disappointed! Alta, just 45 miles away, boasts some terrific attractions that'll keep you occupied. Stop by the Alta Museum and Alta Rock Carvings to start uncovering the story of the region. Then finish off your trip with a stop at Alta Church.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Hammerfest?
Below you'll find our top suggestions if you're looking to find the best price on a rental car:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not written in stone, see if you can get a better price by changing the days in your search;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some places reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep a lookout for these deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your ideal ride.