What are the major attractions in Gjovik?
Adventure is just around the corner at the Vidsyn Galleri Grete Kvingedal. It's one sight you'll usually find on most travelers' must-do lists. Lekeland and Gjovik Kirke are also close by and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Gjovik?
Visit Gjovik for its exceptional character and style. That being said, you also have amazing landmarks just a short road trip away! About 6 miles away in Oslo, Royal Palace attracts the crowds year-round. Why not visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best convention centers near Gjovik?
Here on a business trip? You'll be pleased to know that Hamar Sagbladfabrikk has some great hotels and restaurants nearby. You'll find it 12 miles from Gjovik.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Gjovik?
Below we've listed the best ways to help you save more money:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best offers for your destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting your hands on the hottest deal in town;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, modify your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you may be charged a full extra day;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer big incentives to pay in advance, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for these great offers;
- Book as soon as your vacation dates are set. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.