What are the major attractions in Gien?
Nothing tops a few insider tips when it comes to attractions and experiences. Lock in a rental car via CarRentals.com, check in with the locals about what's good and then hit the highway!
What are the best road trip destinations near Gien?
Want to see what's going on in nearby Concressault? What's 16 miles when you have your own set of wheels? Anyway, the drive itself is half the fun! Among your first stops here should be the Museum of Witchcraft, Great Gardens Charmilles and Musee de la Viellle Alliance Franco Ecossaise. Locals are also likely to point you towards Bray-Saint-Aignan, 16 miles away. If you can only find time for one attraction here, make sure it's Fleury Abbey. (But we'd also highly recommend Chateau Sully-sur-Loire and Abbey of Fleury.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Gien?
Here's our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Investigate as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that chore a pushover!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your passport number, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the best deals for your desired destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the best deal in town;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, alter your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're looking to save a pretty penny, pay right away and enjoy some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to secure some excellent savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.