What are the major attractions in Gaspe?
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at the Museum of Gaspe. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most visitors' must-do lists. Gaspe Cathedral and Centre de Ski Mont-Bechervaise are also not far away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Gaspe?
Okay. So you want an excuse to see what your new ride can do? How about venturing out on a day trip to Perce? Roll down the windows and feel the breeze in your hair on your way there. It's only 25 miles away. Perce Rock, Bonaventure Island and the La Vieille Usine alone make the drive out here worthwhile. The locals will also likely point you in the direction of Pabos, 3 miles away. If you only have time for one thing here, let it be the Chandler Golf Club. (But we're also big fans of Bourg de Pabos Park and Dolswim.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Gaspe?
Here's our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Browse as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that job a walk in the park!);
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the hottest deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, alter your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your pocket. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Finally, yet importantly, lock in your booking as soon as possible to score yourself a heap of savings!