What are the major attractions in Friedrichshafen?
If your trip to Friedrichshafen is all booked but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Plan a stop at Buchhorn Fountain. It's one sight you'll usually find on most visitors' to-do lists. Moleturm and Lake Constance Promenade are also nearby and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Friedrichshafen?
The greatest part about renting a car is that you can travel where you want, when you want. Make the most of your freedom by exploring all that there is to do in Bad Buchau. It's just 28 miles away. Among the first stops you make here ought to be Federseemuseum, Wackelwald Bad Buchau Nature Adventure Trail and St . Cornelius and Cyprianus. Locals will also probably point you in the direction of Hechingen, 53 miles away. If you only see one attraction here, make sure it's Hohenzollerische Landesmuseum. (But we're also big fans of St. Luzen Kirche and Roman Open-Air Museum Hechingen-Stein.)
Where are the best beaches near Friedrichshafen?
Load the car with yummy treats and head to one of the lovely beaches near Friedrichshafen. Some of the best places to stop for a picnic are:
- Hard Beach (16 miles away).
- Bregenz Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Friedrichshafen?
If you want to get out and meet new people, signing up for an event at Messe Friedrichshafen is an excellent idea. You'll find it 2 miles from Friedrichshafen, so browse the calendar of events and see if something grabs your attention.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Friedrichshafen?
Below are our top tips if you want to score the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email and be informed immediately when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're scoring the best deal in town;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best prices;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes car rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so be sure to keep an eye out for these kinds of offers;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the best deals! Book now to grab some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Friedrichshafen?
Some people find dodging traffic in big cities a bit tricky. But in a small car like a mini or compact, cruising around Friedrichshafen will be a snap. Rather spend your time exploring the surrounding rivers? Look up our awesome range of full-size and mid-size SUVs. With loads of space and power under the hood, these bigger cars will make that road trip even more memorable. Ticking off all the experiences and attractions that Friedrichshafen is famous for has never been easier with your own set of wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Friedrichshafen?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a huge range of both luxury and economy rental vehicles on offer in Friedrichshafen. What you end up going with is largely dependent on your budget and what you're planning to do. Prestige vehicles offer the best in mod cons and comfort. If you want to indulge yourself, why not pick an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a fancy medium-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you just need a car to get you from A to B as cheaply as possible, we can help you out with an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).