What are the major attractions in Frederikshavn?
Bangsbo Estate is a notable attraction in this wonderful city. Swing by and see for yourself what makes it so alluring.
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at Frederikshavn Harbour. It's one sight you'll find on many visitors' to-do lists. If you've still got room on that itinerary, Krudttarn and Palmestrand Beach will keep you occupied, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Frederikshavn?
Up for a little more adventure? Then drive on down to Skagen, just 2 miles from Frederikshavn. There are plenty more interesting things to see and do here, such as Grenen and the Skagens Museum. Vestbjerg, 3 miles away, is another destination that's worth the trek. Don't forget to take a look at the Lindholm Hoje and the Aalborg Marine Museum, two top-notch sights in the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Frederikshavn?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with some savings in your pocket:
- Use our nifty filter tool to help point you towards the hottest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and be informed immediately when prices get lower for your destination;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and its vicinity. A brief cab drive to a close-by car rental center may mean significant savings;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you might be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're in the mood to save a pretty penny, pay right away and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book now to grab some excellent savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.