What are the major attractions in Fredericia?
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at Trinitatis Kirke. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most travelers' must-do lists. If you still have some space on your itinerary, the Den Tapre Landsoldat and Madsby Legepark will keep you entertained, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Fredericia?
If you're looking for an exciting pit stop, point your wheels in the direction of Odense. It features terrific attractions like the Hans Christian Andersen Museum and the Odense Zoo, and it's only 25 miles from Fredericia. Nothing says living big like a road trip, so why not keep on driving to Aarhus? It's 45 miles away and also offers a few attractive sights, such as the ARoS and Den Gamle By.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Fredericia?
Here's a round-up of our top suggestions if you're looking to grab the cheapest possible rental car:
- Use our handy filter feature to help steer you towards the hottest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email and stay up to date when prices get lower for your location;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport locations to be sure you're getting the best possible price around;
- If your dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged an entire extra day;
- Some places reward you big time for paying upfront — keep your eyes peeled for these kinds of deals;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are set. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.