What are the major attractions in Flora?
If your trip to Flora is all locked in but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Keep yourself on the go by checking out Sogn og Fjordane Kystmuseet and Ausevika Rock Carvings. One more place to consider stopping by is The Coastal Museum.
What are the best road trip destinations near Flora?
With some terrific day trip options available in the surrounding area, having your own car makes good sense. Without one, it'd be much harder to soak up everything that Balestrand, 47 miles away, has to offer. Church of St Olav, Raudmelen and Sognefjord Aquarium alone make the drive out here worthwhile. Don't forget about Eid either! Just 34 miles away, Nordfjordeid Church, Nordfjord Golf Club and Eid Opera House are essential stops here.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Flora?
We've put together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Use our handy filter feature to point you toward the hottest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Keep checking your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Scan the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab drive to a close-by rental car office might mean some significant savings;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, play around with your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and bag some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Flora?
Whether you're on the road solo or with the whole family, we've got your perfect ride in Flora. If you'd rather something small, why not grab the keys to a mini? These nifty cars are a breeze to park and cheap to run. Excited to check out the surrounding areas? An SUV might be just what you need. If you'd prefer to go all out on this vacation, make an impression with a premium car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Flora?
For some, owning a prestige vehicle is the stuff of fairy tales. But renting your dream ride is as easy as a few clicks! Experience the thrill of cruising around town in a swish convertible, even if it's only for a little while. Or maybe all you want is a set of wheels to bring you safely from point A to point B. Extravagant or economical? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit your style in Flora.