What are the major attractions in Falkenberg?
Adventure is right around the corner at Saint Lawrence Church. It's one attraction you'll usually find on travelers' to-do lists. If you've still got space on your itinerary, the Falkenbergs Museum and Skrea Beach will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Falkenberg?
If you're after an interesting detour, point your car in the direction of Hovås. It features great attractions like the Botanic Gardens and Castle Forest, and it's only 55 miles from Falkenberg. Get ready to start clocking up those miles, because the Gothenburg City Museum and Liseberg Amusement Park are also a rewarding road trip. You'll discover these great attractions in Öjersjö, 55 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Falkenberg?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Our terrific filter tool will become your new best buddy. Sift through the biggest bargains, from all over the web, quickly and easily;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the best prices;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some car rental companies offer discounts if you pay immediately, so look out for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and zoom off with your dream ride.