What are the major attractions in Eglinton?
If your trip to Eglinton is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
You can't come here without heading to Tower Museum. This attraction lures countless travelers every year. Time to come and discover what makes it so popular.
Fun and adventure can be found around every corner here. Some of the best attractions in the vicinity are Campsie Karting Centre, Star of the Sea Church, Faughanvale and My Little Kitchen Cookery School. Make room on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Eglinton?
If you're after things to see and do around Eglinton, you certainly won't come up short! Magherafelt, just 28 miles away, has some terrific attractions that'll keep you on the go. Stop in at The Jungle and Plantation of Ulster Visitor Centre to start learning the story of the region. Then wrap up your journey with a visit to Springhill House.
Where are the best beaches near Eglinton?
There's nothing nicer than winding down the car window and feeling the cool sea breeze in your hair while you're cruising along the seaside. Pack a picnic hamper and spend some time enjoying the sun at one of the fantastic beaches near Eglinton. Top options include:
- Buncrana Beach (12 miles away).
- Lisfannon Strand (12 miles away).
- Kinnagoe Bay Beach (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Eglinton?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our recommendations:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport locations to be sure you're receiving the cheapest price around;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll score some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- Last but not least, lock in your booking as soon as you possibly can to grab a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Eglinton?
No other mode of transportation can give you convenience and freedom like your own car. Whatever the reason for your journey to Eglinton, CarRentals.com has an excellent selection of vehicles for you to choose from. Spending a weekend in the city with your other half? Get a little cozy by renting a mini or convertible. Fun to drive and a breeze to park, you'll adore sitting next to each other in one of these zippy rides. An SUV is a great option for families with youngsters. There's plenty of room for everyone and you can go wherever you want, when you want. If your trip is all about business, a premium car will take you from meeting to meeting in comfort and style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Eglinton?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to rental cars in Eglinton. From SUVs with space to spare to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?