How can I get a cheap car rental in Northern Ireland?
Below we've listed our top tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- Browse as many different bargain car rental deals as possible (we make that task completely painless!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your social security number, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the hottest deals for your chosen destination;
- Look at the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A quick cab drive to a close-by rental car center may mean some impressive savings;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation schedule, browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're after;
- Try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your hire car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, pay right away and zoom off with some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some great savings, on top of your perfect set of wheels.