What are the major attractions in Duesseldorf?
Discover the best that this place has to offer by adding Duesseldorf City Hall and the Museum Kunstpalast to your must-see list. If you've got some spare time, drop by Benrath Palace and Neuer Zollhof as well.
Close to the city center, the Capitol Theater is one attraction you might like to consider putting on your to-do list. If you still have room on that travel itinerary, Marktplatz and the Film Museum will keep you occupied, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Duesseldorf?
Make sure you have enough gas in the tank, because Wiesdorf is worth making a detour for. Located 16 miles from Duesseldorf, it's home to a few fabulous attractions, such as Cologne Cathedral and the Romano-Germanic Museum. Cologne, 20 miles away, is another road-trip destination that's worth the trek. Be sure to check out City Hall and Alter Markt, two worthwhile sights in the area.
Where are the best beaches near Duesseldorf?
Point your car in the direction of Seaside Beach Baldeney. It's 16 miles from Duesseldorf and is a wonderful place to lie back and unwind. Enjoy a peaceful stroll by the sea and watch the waves lapping at the foreshore.
Where are the best convention centers near Duesseldorf?
Booking a rental car is a wonderful option for professionals who travel often. If your visit to Duesseldorf is mostly for business-related reasons, you should know where all the business and convention centers are located. Here are some of the top suggestions:
- Schmela Haus (0.6 miles away).
- Congress Centre Duesseldorf (3 miles away).
- Messe Duesseldorf (3 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Duesseldorf?
Below you'll find our top suggestions if you want to find the cheapest possible rental car:
- Our hard-working filter feature will be your new best friend. Scan the biggest deals, from all over the web, quickly and easily;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're bagging the cheapest deal in town;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel schedule, browse around to see which days and dates will give you the hottest deal;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day;
- Some rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so make sure you keep your eyes open for these great offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your dream ride.