What are the major attractions in Drome?
Head out into the wider Western Australia region and get back to nature with a few activities like hiking. For even more, don't miss the chance to try your hand at four-wheel driving as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Drome?
Let's find out what your new ride is capable of. Road trips into the surrounding areas are among the many reasons that renting a car here is an ideal option. Without one, it wouldn't be half as easy to experience all that Rocky Point, 2 miles away, has to offer. Little Beach ought to be at the top of your to-do list here. Waterfall Beach and Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve are must-see attractions too. Situated 2 miles away, Hay is another popular choice. If you swing by, make sure you check out the Denmark Country Club, Denmark Visitor Information Centre and Berridge Park.
Where are the best beaches near Drome?
Fill up with gas, put your key in the ignition and get ready to feel the sea breeze in your hair. Drome boasts some lovely stretches of coastline, such as:
- Middleton Beach (1 miles away).
- Emu Beach (11 miles away).
- Emu Point Beach (11 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Drome?
Here are some of our top tips if you're looking to bag the best price on a car rental:
- Our nifty filter feature is going to become your new best buddy. Scan all of the hottest bargains, from all of the top companies, with just a few clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If your vacation dates are not yet confirmed, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and drive away with some of the cheapest rates around;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are finalized. The early bird gets the worm!