What are the major attractions in Derby?
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at intu Derby. It's one sight you'll usually find on most visitors' to-do lists. If you still have some room on your schedule, Derby Cathedral and the Derby Museum and Art Gallery will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Derby?
Don't spend all your time in Derby, especially when famous sights are right on your doorstep. Bullring Shopping Centre needs no introduction. Located about 35 miles away in Birmingham, be sure to organize your travel itinerary to include this must-do attraction.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Derby?
We've pulled together a list of all the tricks of the trade to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Our handy filter tool is about to become your new best friend. Scan the biggest bargains, from all of the top rental car companies, quick as a flash;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the hottest deals cruising around your location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- You can often save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Some places reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these kinds of offers;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and lock in your dream set of wheels.