Where is Corfu?
Exploring Corfu will be a piece of cake once you have your own rental car. But before you arrive in a new and unfamiliar place, it's always handy to have a bit of basic info about the area.
At last count, the island was home to approximately 27,000 people.
What are the major attractions in Corfu?
If your trip to Corfu is all organized but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Nothing tops a little insider knowledge when it comes to experiences and attractions. Secure your rental car with CarRentals.com, talk to the locals about what's good and then hit the road!
How can I get a cheap car rental in Corfu?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Check out as many different bargain car rental deals as possible (we make that task a walk in the park!);
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and its vicinity. A quick cab journey to a close-by rental car outlet might score you substantial savings;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- Try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day;
- Some rental outlets offer discounts if you pay immediately, so make sure you look out for these penny-pinching deals;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the best deals! Book now to drive off with some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Corfu?
Sure, you can go and explore Corfu without a car. But with so much to see and do, having one will definitely make your trip much easier. If you're excited to head out into nature, opt for something with a little extra power. A full-size car or an SUV could be exactly what you need. A smaller car, like a mini or a compact, is a great choice for those embarking on shorter trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Corfu?
You'll be glad to know that there's a broad range of luxurious rental vehicles in Corfu. What you end up going for depends on how much you're willing to spend and the activities you've got planned. Specialty vehicles are all about mod cons and comfort. If you're splurging, why not grab an elite SUV, or perhaps a stylish mid-sized sedan? Otherwise, if you just need a car to get you from A to B as cheaply as possible, go for an economy vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).