What are the major attractions in Ciudad de la Costa?
Outdoor adventures or checking out the local nightlife? It doesn't matter what type of traveler you are, CarRentals.com will help you live out your vacation dreams.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ciudad de la Costa?
Want to explore what's on offer in nearby Montevideo Harbor? What's 16 miles when you've got a set of wheels? Anyway, the journey is half the fun! Once you've stretched those legs and had something to eat, it'll be time to explore the area. We suggest starting off with the World Trade Center, Independence Plaza and the Salvo Palace. Located 35 miles away, Bella Vista is another popular tourist destination. If you visit, make sure you check out Piriapolis Beach, Pan de Azucar Nature Reserve and Zoo and Cerro Pan de Azúcar.
Where are the best beaches near Ciudad de la Costa?
Nothing screams vacation like hopping in the car, putting on some tunes and heading to the coast. Ciudad de la Costa has some awesome beaches close by, so grab a good book (and a kite if the wind's up) and make your way to one of these beautiful options:
- Carrasco Beach (7 miles away).
- Buceo Beach (11 miles away).
- Pocitos Beach (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ciudad de la Costa?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Our nifty filter feature is about to become your new best friend. Scan all of the hottest deals, from all of the top companies, quickly and easily;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your social security number, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all of the best prices for your chosen location;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, alter your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a full extra day;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, pay in advance and enjoy some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some impressive savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.