What are the major attractions in Ciudad de la Costa?
If your trip to Ciudad de la Costa is all sorted out but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
There are loads of things to see and do in the surrounding region. Don't leave without visiting Roosevelt Park and Carrasco Beach. If you can, also check out Sofitel Montevideo Casino.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ciudad de la Costa?
Fling your bags in the boot. It's time to hit the road! Juanico is 25 miles away and boasts terrific attractions like Establecimiento Juanico Winery. It's the perfect opportunity to test out your new ride.
Where are the best beaches near Ciudad de la Costa?
Nothing screams vacation like loading up the car with supplies and driving to the coast. Ciudad de la Costa has some glorious beaches close by, so bring along your favorite book (and a kite if there's a breeze) and make your way to one of these idyllic options:
- Carrasco Beach (7 miles away).
- Buceo Beach (11 miles away).
- Pocitos Beach (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ciudad de la Costa?
Here are our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Our clever filter tool will soon be your new best friend. Check out the hottest bargains from all of the top rental car companies with just a few clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If your dates are not yet confirmed, try getting a better deal by choosing different days in your search;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be charged a full extra day;
- Sometimes rental companies offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so make sure you look out for these great offers;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to drive off with some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Ciudad de la Costa?
A rental car will help you get from A to B easily in Ciudad de la Costa. If you're traveling on a shoestring and want to make your budget go further, a mini or a compact is a great choice. These smaller cars are economical to run and a breeze to park. If you have the kids in tow, a full-size car or an SUV will give you plenty of space.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ciudad de la Costa?
First of all, there's a wide variety of luxury rental vehicles on offer in Ciudad de la Costa. What you end up opting for depends on your budget and what you're hoping to do. Specialty vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about comfort and class. If you're splashing out, why not grab an elite SUV, or perhaps a fancy mid-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you're just after a set of wheels to get you from A to B at the cheapest price possible, you're better off going with a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).