Car rentals in Chiangmai: All you need to know
You need a great automobile to get around Chiangmai whether you're traveling for a business trip or a vacation. See the top sites around town and park in front of the best restaurants in Chiangmai. We've answered your most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Chiangmai. Find out which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
How can I get a great deal on a car rental in Chiangmai?
CarRentals.com makes it a cinch to book budget-friendly rates. Just enter your travel dates and go down the list of rental car companies, select the top rental locations, and find the most wallet-friendly packages Chiangmai has to offer. You should also:
- Compare and contrast all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Be aware of any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. That way you can make sure you know the true cost before you rent
- Determine what car you'll need for your drive. Don't get more car than you need
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Chiangmai.
What rental companies have agencies in Chiangmai?
From global names like National and Enterprise to budget-friendly brands like Economy and Budget, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the online reviews to help you figure out which is best for you.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Chiangmai?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this town means you're certain to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Chiangmai?
Generally, the age limit for car rentals in Chiangmai is 21. Please note, there might be an additional fee if you are under the age of 25 or for higher category vehicles in particular. Go over the terms to determine what the exact fee is before you reserve your rental.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Chiangmai?
Insurance is always required, wherever you rent a car. However, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay using your credit card, the card's policy may also insure you. Keep in mind, those policies may not cover you 100%, and you'll have to add it on to your booking. Check ahead of time and, if it is needed, you can easily include it at checkout.
What is the fuel policy for Chiangmai rental cars?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
Many suppliers offer a variety of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out winner. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with. Just be sure you make time to shop for the cheapest gas prices.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
If you wish to explore all that Chiangmai offers, you are going to want unlimited miles. You can drive as far as you'd like without worrying about additional fees. Go over the fine print to be certain they are actually "unlimited."
Tips before you leave the lot
Before you begin on your Chiangmai trip, check a few items prior to leaving the lot. It's important to:
- Look over the car and determine if there is any damage or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Check the trunk to see if the spare is inflated and the necessary tools to change it are there
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable working the navigation and entertainment. It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are navigating a new city
Book your Chiangmai car rental today
When you book with CarRentals.com, you know you can count on a grand ride that will leave you with money to spare. Book today to cash in on cheap deals on your ideal Chiangmai car rental. We'll see you out here.