What are the major attractions in Chiang Mai Province?
If your trip to Chiang Mai Province is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
If you're not already eager to see Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center and Chiang Mai National Museum while you're in Chiang Mai Province, you should be. They're some of the most famous landmarks in the world.
Wat Chiang Man and Chiang Mai Zoo are some awesome attractions that all travelers should make time to explore. Map out your route and spend a while exploring each one.
Plan a stop at Wat Bupparam. It's one sight you'll find on most visitors' to-do lists. If you still have some space on that travel schedule, Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and Warorot Market will keep you occupied, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Chiang Mai Province?
If you're searching for day-trip ideas from Chiang Mai Province, you certainly aren't going to be let down! Chiang Dao, just 40 miles away, offers some fantastic attractions that'll keep you busy. Looking for an excuse to go check it out? Chiang Dao Market and Chiang Dao Cave ought to do nicely. If you need any more convincing, also think about Tham Chiang Dao.
Where are the best convention centers near Chiang Mai Province?
Located 4 miles from Chiang Mai Province, Chiang Mai International and Exhibition Center is a fabulous place to go for a work conference. After a big day of mingling and making new friends, you'll be able to hop into your rental car and drive out to a nearby café or go for a leisurely spin around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Chiang Mai Province?
Below are our top tips to bag the best price on a car rental:
- Look into as many different offers as you can (we make that chore as easy as ABC!);
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email and be in the know when prices fall for your location;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to ensure you're scoring the best possible price around;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- No one likes getting a late fee. Avoid paying for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to grab some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Chiang Mai Province?
With landmarks like Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center and Chiang Mai National Museum, it's little wonder Chiang Mai Province is such a popular tourist destination. But if you have plans to drive through the streets of this major metropolis, you'll want to think small. A compact rental car will have you masterfully navigating the frenzied streets and parking will be simpler. If you're daunted by big-city driving, there's tons to explore farther afield. Slide behind the wheel of an SUV or a four-wheel drive and check out the glorious coral reefs that Thailand is renowned for.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Chiang Mai Province?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Chiang Mai Province. From sporty models with all the mod cons to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than four wheels and a gas pedal.