What are the major attractions in Ceduna?
If you believe there's nothing more fun than discovering new places, stop by the Ceduna Golf Course. The Ceduna Aboriginal Arts & Culture Centre is another worthwhile attraction to look into.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ceduna?
Time to hit the open highway with a longer trip into the region. You have the car, so stopping by Streaky Bay will be easy. It's situated 6 miles away. Want an excuse to go and have a look? The Streaky Bay National Trust Museum and the Streaky Bay Golf Course ought to do nicely. If you need any more convincing, also investigate Streaky Bay Jetty.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ceduna?
Here's a rundown of our top suggestions to bag the best price on a rental car:
- Investigate as many different offers as you can (we make that chore as easy as ABC!);
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email and immediately find out when prices get lower for your destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're scoring the best deal in town;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, play around with your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be charged for another full day;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, pay in advance and bag some of the cheapest rates around;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.