What are the major attractions in Castanhal?
The wider Para region is renowned for some top-shelf mountain biking and mountain climbing. Why not jump in a rental car, fill your lungs with clean, fresh air and spend some time in nature?
What are the best road trip destinations near Castanhal?
You don't have to spend every waking moment in Castanhal when there's a great big world out there to explore! Only 45 miles away, Belem will keep you occupied with top sights like Se Cathedral. Searching for another reason to make your way there? The Nossa Senhora da Paz Theater is also within close reach.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Castanhal?
We've compiled all the tricks of the trade to help you save:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your vacation plans, browse around to see which days and dates give you the best prices;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for another full day;
- Some companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these money-saving offers;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some great savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.