What are the major attractions in Capaccio-Paestum?
Close to the city center, Area archeologica Paestum is one spot to consider adding to your must-see list. The National Archaeological Museum of Paestum and Santuario del Getsemani are also close by and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Capaccio-Paestum?
Take out your bucket list, because it's about to get that tiny bit longer. Once you've ticked off the best sights in Capaccio-Paestum, you'll discover a must-see attraction just a little further out. Ercolano Ruins hardly needs an introduction. Located about 5 miles away in Naples, make sure you organize your travel itinerary to include this must-see sight.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Capaccio-Paestum?
Here are our top tips on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Use our handy filter feature to point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Before you get behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the hottest deal in town;
- If your dates are not carved in stone, try getting a better deal by choosing different days in your search;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your hire car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a full extra day;
- If you're looking to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and drive away with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are set. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.