What are the major attractions in Cachoeiro do Itapemirim?
Few things are more enjoyable than breathing in fresh, clean air and getting up close to nature. Mountain climbing and hiking are very popular with the locals in the wider area.
What are the best road trip destinations near Cachoeiro do Itapemirim?
If you find yourself with a little extra time and you're willing to travel 4 miles, go and soak up Ubu. This bustling place has loads of things to see and do. Once you've stretched your legs and had a bite to eat, it'll be time to explore the area. We recommend starting your journey with Sant'Ana Church, Bacutia Beach and Padres Beach. Meaípe is another well-loved option. It's 4 miles away and home to a range of awesome things to see and do. Make sure you don't miss the Culture House, Namorados Beach and Handicraft Market.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cachoeiro do Itapemirim?
Here's a rundown of our best tips and tricks to help you save some serious cash:
- Our hard-working filter tool will become your new BFF. Compare the hottest bargains, from all of the top companies, with just a few clicks;
- Check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're scoring the hottest deal around;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, play around with your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — watch out for these kinds of deals;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are set. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!