What are the major attractions in Bunbury?
If your trip to Bunbury is all booked but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Not far from the city center, St Mark's (Old Picton) Church is one spot to consider putting on your must-see list. Bunbury Hospital at South West Health Campus and King Cottage Museum are also a stone's throw away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bunbury?
If you have a few more days to spare and you're willing to travel 47 miles, check out Wilyabrup. This happening destination has plenty to keep you engaged. Ashbrook Estate ought to be high up on your list here. Woodlands Wines and Laurance Wines are awesome attractions too. Locals will also likely point you toward Yallingup, 43 miles away. If you can only see one thing here, make sure it's Yallingup Maze. (But we'd also highly recommend Wardan Aboriginal Centre and Wills Domain.)
Where are the best beaches near Bunbury?
If you're traveling to Bunbury with the kids, a day beside the sea is a great way of keeping them engaged. Pack the trunk with some buckets, spades and beachballs, and head out to one of these lovely coastal stretches:
- Hungry Hollow Beach (2 miles away).
- Back Beach (2 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bunbury?
Here are our suggestions on how to hit the road with some savings in your wallet:
- Our nifty filter tool will become your new bestie. Sift through the cheapest bargains from all over the web as quick as a flash;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all of the best bargains for your selected location;
- Research is the key to getting the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not etched in stone, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- See if you can keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some companies reward you for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these great deals;
- Book as soon as your dates are locked in. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.
What kind of rental car should I get for Bunbury?
Get set for your next adventure in Bunbury. Which car you choose depends on what kind of vacation you're planning. If you're heading there on your own, why not choose a compact car? They're cheap to run and a cinch to park. If you're on the road with a few friends, reserve an intermediate or a standard car. They offer more room to move and space for bags.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Bunbury?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in Bunbury. From SUVs with trunk space galore to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on how much you want to spend and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than four wheels and a gas pedal. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?