What are the major attractions in Bruges?
Take in the best that this place has to offer by adding Church of Our Lady and the Groeningemuseum to your itinerary. If you have an extra day to spare, drop by Minnewater and Bruges Belfry as well.
Adventure is right around the corner at Bruges Market Square. It's one attraction you'll find on most visitors' to-do lists. If you still have some room on your itinerary, Basilica of the Holy Blood and Burg will keep you on the go, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bruges?
Don't just drive from point A to point B. Get the most out of that car by making a pit stop at Bondues. Situated 35 miles from Bruges, it's home to terrific attractions like the Palace of Fine Arts and the Citadel of Lille. If you're still in the mood for sightseeing, consider punching Mouvaux into your GPS. This delightful destination also features a few top-notch sights like the Old Stock Exchange and Lille Grand Square, and it's just 35 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Bruges?
One of the perks of renting a car while you're visiting Bruges is that you'll be able to get out and explore some of the area's stunning beaches whether it's rainy or sunny. So, grab your sunglasses (or an umbrella) and get ready to head to some of these heavenly options:
- Knokke-Heist Beach (1 miles away).
- Nieuwvliet Beach (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bruges?
We've put together a list of all the tricks of the trade to help you save some serious cash:
- Our hard-working filter feature will soon become your new best buddy. Compare all of the cheapest discounts, from all of the top rental car companies, with just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your passport number, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the hottest deals for your chosen destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting the best deal around;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be charged for an entire extra day;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and enjoy some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and secure your ideal ride.