How can I get a cheap car rental in Cotes d'Armor?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Browse as many different offers as you can (we make that job as easy as pie!);
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert service and be in the know when prices get lower for your destination;
- Browse the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and its vicinity. A short cab drive to a neighboring rental car facility might score you some significant savings;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, change your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you could be charged a whole extra day;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, prepay for your rental and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are set. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.