What are the major attractions in Brindisi?
If your trip to Brindisi is all booked but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
If you're not already eager to see Museo Archeologico Provinciale Francesco Ribezzo and Monument to Italian Sailors during your getaway to Brindisi, you should be. They're some of the most famous landmarks in the world.
Church of Santa Maria del Casale is a significant attraction in this impressive city. Swing by and find out what makes it so special.
Stop by Piazza della Vittoria. It's one attraction you'll find on travelers' must-do lists. If you still have some space on that schedule, Church of San Sebastiano and Teatro Verdi will keep you entertained, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Brindisi?
Don't spend all your time in Brindisi, especially when world-famous attractions are just down the road. Wanderers from all around make a beeline for Holy Cross Cathedral. You can reach it from Lecce, 22 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Brindisi?
Brindisi boasts some magical seaside areas, and what better way to explore them than from behind the wheel of your very own rental car. See what precious treasures you can find lying along the shore at one of these famous beaches:
- Spiaggia di Penna Grossa (11 miles away).
- L'Isoletta (16 miles away).
- Torre Chianca Beach (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Brindisi?
We've compiled our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Use our amazing filter feature to point you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to ensure you're bagging the best possible bargain in town;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, modify your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- No one enjoys being hit with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Oftentimes companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep a lookout for these deals;
- Finally, secure your booking as soon as you possibly can to bag a load of savings!
Should I get a luxury rental car in Brindisi?
First of all, there's a huge range of both high-end and economy vehicles to rent in Brindisi. What you opt for will depend on your budget and what you're planning to do. Prestige vehicles offer the best in mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not book an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a slick mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you just need a car to get from A to B as cheaply as possible, you're better off going with a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).