What are the major attractions in Brindisi?
The Museo Archeologico Provinciale Francesco Ribezzo and the Monument to Italian Sailors absolutely must be etched into the itineraries of all Brindisi wanderers. Free up your sightseeing schedule and spend some time visiting these truly breathtaking landmarks!
Whatever you do, don't forget to charge your camera when you visit Church of Santa Maria del Casale. This great attraction is sure to provide some amazing photo ops.
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at Roman Column. It's one sight you'll usually find on many visitors' must-do lists. If you still have some room on your travel schedule, Aragonese Castle and Castello Svevo di Brindisi will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Brindisi?
Visit Brindisi for its distinct character and style. That being said, you've also got iconic landmarks not too far away! Holy Cross Cathedral is well worth a visit. It's located in Borgo Piave, 2 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Brindisi?
Here's our top tips on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Use our handy filter tool to point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to ensure you're bagging the best possible price around;
- You can often save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Finally, yet importantly, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to grab a heap of savings!