Car rentals in Bozeman: All you need to know
A Bozeman car rental allows you to go where you want, when you want. You'll be able to check out all the sights, and even see what the rest of Montana has to offer. CarRentals.com has gathered your most frequently asked questions about renting a car in Bozeman. Read on to discover which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where do I find a bargain rental car in Bozeman?
CarRentals.com makes it a cinch to grab budget-friendly rates. Just enter your travel dates and scroll down the list of rental companies, pick the top rental locations, and find the cheapest packages Bozeman has to offer. You should also:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Educate yourself on any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. This way you will know the actual cost before you book
- Determine the vehicle you'll need for your drive. Don't rent more car than you need
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Bozeman.
What rental companies have outlets in Bozeman?
From budget-friendly brands like Fox and Budget to global names like Advantage and Hertz, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Scan through the online reviews to get an idea of which one is best for your next trip.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Bozeman?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this Montana city means you're bound to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Bozeman?
Generally, to rent a car in Bozeman you must be at least 21. However, you may find that there is an additional charge if you are under the age of 25 or for higher category rentals in particular. Go through the terms to determine what the exact price is before you reserve your rental.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Bozeman?
Insurance is always required, wherever you're renting a car. With that said, you might already be insured by your existing car or credit card policies. Keep in mind, your policies may not cover you 100%, and you'll need to add it to your booking for Bozeman. Look into it before you book and, if it's needed, you can easily include it at checkout.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will have to search for an open gas station close to the drop-off location
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
Many rental car suppliers offer a variety of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out winner. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with. Just be sure you make time to shop for the cheapest gas prices.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
If you wish to explore all that Bozeman and maybe even the rest of Montana offers, you're going to need unlimited miles. You can drive as far as you'd like without worrying about additional charges. Review the fine print to be sure your mileage is truly "unlimited."
Before you drive off
Before you begin on your Bozeman vacation, go over a few things before you leave the car rental lot. You should:
- Look over the vehicle and make sure there is no damage or scrapes. If you notice any, write it down on the paperwork
- Inspect the trunk to see if the spare is inflated and the jack and lung wrench are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the radio or entertainment features. It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are driving around a new area
Book your Bozeman rental car today
Maybe you're carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center, maybe you're traveling solo, or maybe you're bringing your partner or kids. CarRentals.com has the ideal vehicle that can fit your requirements and not deplete your travel piggy bank.