Car rentals in Bournemouth: All you need to know
You need a great vehicle to get around Bournemouth whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. See the top sites around the city and park in front of the popular restaurants in Bournemouth. CarRentals.com has collected your most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Bournemouth. Keep reading to find out which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where can I get a bargain rental car in Bournemouth?
CarRentals.com makes it a breeze to get the cheapest deals. Just enter your travel dates and scroll down the list of car rental suppliers, select the top rental locations, and find the best offers in Bournemouth. You can also:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Check the fuel and mileage policies. You don't want to be surprised with any additional costs
- Decide the vehicle you'll need for your vacation. Don't rent more car than you need
Even a little rental car know-how can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have retailers in Bournemouth?
From global names like National and Enterprise to budget-friendly brands like Economy and Budget, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Scan through the reviews to help you figure out which is best for your next trip.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Bournemouth?
That depends on how many people you are traveling with and what you'll be doing when you visit Bournemouth. If you're having difficulty deciding, be sure to go over the chart below. We've compared the most popular categories for you:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Bournemouth?
Generally, the age limit for car rentals in Bournemouth is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the country. However, you might need to pay a surcharge if you're under 25. Be sure to review the rental agreement to determine any additional charges is before you rent your car.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Bournemouth?
Insurance is required, wherever you're renting a car. With that said, you could already be insured by your existing car or credit card policies. Keep in mind, these policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll need to add it to your booking for Bournemouth. Check ahead of time and, if it's required, you can conveniently add it at checkout.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
We usually recommend that customers choose the full-to-full policy. This policy is the most straightforward, and you simply top off the tank before you bring it back.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good choice for those who don't want to worry about incurring any extra charges with the distance they drive. You will just need to make sure there's nothing else in the small print that could add in extra costs.
Before you drive off
Make sure you check a few items before you leave the car rental lot on your Bournemouth adventure. It's worth the time to:
- Check out your car and be sure there is no dents or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Check the trunk to see if the spare is inflated and the jack and lung wrench are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Figure out how to work the radio or entertainment features. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Bournemouth car rental today
When you book with CarRentals.com, you can depend on a wonderful set of wheels that will result in more cash to spare. Cash in on cheap deals on your impeccable Bournemouth rental car when you book with CarRentals.com. We'll see you out here.