How can I get a cheap car rental in Blue Mountains?
Here's a round-up of our top suggestions to score the cheapest possible car rental:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your vacation schedule, browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're after;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're hoping to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book now and secure your dream ride.