Car rentals in Bismarck: All you need to know
You want a great vehicle to get around Bismarck whether you're traveling for a business trip or a vacation. Check out the top sites around the area and pull up in front of the best restaurants in Bismarck. We've answered the most frequently asked questions about renting a car in Bismarck. Keep reading to find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
Where can I find a great deal on a rental car in Bismarck?
You're well on your way to locating the best deal on your car rental with CarRentals.com. But, there are a more ways to increase your savings. Be sure to:
- Compare weekly and daily rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Check the mileage and fuel policies. This way you'll avoid any surprises on your final bill
- Determine the vehicle you'll need for your vacation. Don't rent more car than you need
Even a little knowledge can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have agencies in Bismarck?
From budget-friendly brands like Thrifty and Budget to global names like Advantage and Hertz, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Look through the online reviews to get an idea of which one is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Bismarck?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this North Dakota city means you're bound to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Bismarck?
Usually, to rent a car in Bismarck you must be at least 21. Please note, you may find that there is an additional charge if you're under the age of 25 or for higher category rentals. Go through the supplier's terms to determine what any additional fees is before you book your car.
Does Bismarck require rental car insurance?
Insurance is mandatory, wherever you're renting a car. Nevertheless, you might already be insured by your credit card or car policies. Keep in mind, those policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll need to add it to your booking for Bismarck. Check in advance and, if it's required, you can conveniently add it at checkout.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will need to search for an open gas station close to your car rental supplier
What fuel policy do you recommend?
We usually advise that you opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Bismarck?
Unlimited miles is a great choice if you decide to do a bit of sightseeing or visit a lot of business associates all over Bismarck. You can cruise wherever you like and not incur extra charges. Read over your policy to discover if there are mileage limitations.
Tips before you leave the lot
Make sure you check out a few things before you leave the lot. It's important to:
- Check out your car and make sure there is no dents or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the navigation and entertainment. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Bismarck car rental today
Maybe you're carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center, maybe you're traveling solo, or maybe you're bringing your partner or kids. CarRentals.com has the ideal rental car that can fit your requirements and not deplete your travel piggy bank.