What are the major attractions in Balmaceda?
Outdoor adventuring or urban exploring? Whatever type of traveler you are, CarRentals.com will help you live out your vacation dreams.
What are the best road trip destinations near Balmaceda?
Time to see what your new ride is capable of. Day trips into the nearby areas are among the many reasons that renting a car here is a great option. Without one, it'd be much more difficult to explore everything that Coyhaique, 3 miles away, has to offer. Among your first few stops here should be Plaza de Armas, the Museo Regional de la Patagonia and Piedra del Indio. Puerto Aysen is another terrific option. It's 55 miles away and offers tons of fascinating things to do. You'd be nuts to skip Plaza de Armas, Church of Santa Teresita and Glaciar Jorge Montt.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Balmaceda?
Here are some of our top tips if you want to score the best price on a rental car:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert and immediately discover when prices get lower for your desired location;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If your dates are flexible, see if you can get a better price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll score some of the best deals when you prepay your rental car;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book now to drive off with some excellent savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.