What are the major attractions in Ballarat?
If your trip to Ballarat is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Not far from the city center, Her Majesty's Theatre is one attraction to consider putting on your must-see list. If you still have some space on your travel itinerary, Art Gallery of Ballarat and Ballarat Town Hall will keep you entertained, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ballarat?
The greatest part about having your own ride is that you can go anywhere, anytime. Make the most of your newfound freedom by discovering all that there is to do in Great Western. It's just 59 miles away. Seppelt Great Western should be toward the top of your list here. Seppelt Winery and Grampians Estate, Great Western Wine Centre are also not to be missed. Located 50 miles away, Alvie is another popular destination. If you drop by, make sure you check out Red Rock Winery, Coragulac House and Red Rock.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ballarat?
Below we've listed all the tricks of the trade to help you save some serious cash:
- Check out as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that chore child's play!);
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all of the best offers for your chosen destination;
- Look at the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab journey to a close-by car rental office might score you some impressive savings;
- You can often save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your back pocket. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What kind of rental car should I get for Ballarat?
Some travelers find driving in heavy traffic in big cities a bit daunting. In a small vehicle like a compact or economy, those bustling Ballarat streets will be a snap. Rather spend your time exploring the surrounding mountains? Browse our awesome range of full-size and mid-size SUVs. With plenty of room and more power under the hood, these bigger vehicles will make those long, leisurely drives even more unforgettable. Ticking off all the attractions and activities that Ballarat is renowned for has never been easier with your own set of wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ballarat?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to rental cars in Ballarat. From people-movers with plenty of room to spare to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. What type of car will it be this time?