What are the major attractions in Bacau?
If your trip to Bacau is all booked but your itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
It's always clever to have a plan of attack when exploring a new destination. A few other attractions to squeeze onto your to-do list are Cancicov Park and Ascention Cathedral.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bacau?
Time to hit the open highway and venture out to Slanic-Moldova. Just 34 miles away, a road trip here will be a piece of cake. Want an excuse to go and have a look? Nemira-Slanic-Moldova Ski Slope and Central Park ought to be enough reason. If you need any more convincing, also think about Monastery of Saint Stephen the Great.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bacau?
Here are our recommendations on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Keep checking your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your travel plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- And finally, secure your booking as soon as possible to grab yourself a ton of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Bacau?
Bacau has lots on offer. You could stay a week here and barely scratch the surface. To take in as much as possible in this thriving metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Keep in mind that driving in big cities generally comes with tight streets and sparse parking spaces. Don't stress though, because a small ride like a compact can make this a lot easier to navigate. If you want to skip town and take in the streams that Bacau is renowned for, you'll probably prefer something with more cargo space. A full-size or mid-size SUV will make those road trips a dream.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Bacau?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice important. If you're planning an unforgettable road trip around Bacau, a comfortable SUV could be the answer. If you'd like the best possible deal and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a versatile compact is a clever pick. All you have to do is work out what's going to be the best fit, throw your bags in the back seat, and rack up those miles.