What are the major attractions in Bacau?
Step out into the wider area and reconnect with nature with some activities like skiing. For even more, don't miss your chance to try mountain biking as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bacau?
Want to explore nearby Roman? What's 25 miles when you've got your very own ride? Anyway, the drive is half the fun! Once you've stretched out and gotten a bite to eat, it'll be time to explore the area. We suggest starting off with Municipal Park, the Roman History Museum and Piata Roman Musat. Don't miss Slanic-Moldova either! Just 35 miles away, it also boasts plenty to do. Central Park, Nemira-Slanic-Moldova Ski Slope and Monastery of Saint Stephen the Great are definite must-sees.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bacau?
Here's our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Use our handy filter feature to point you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your driver's license, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the hottest discounts for your location;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're bagging the cheapest deal around;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll score some of the best deals when you prepay your rental;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and zoom off with your ideal ride.