What are the major attractions in Avallon?
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at the Tour de l'Horloge. It's one attraction you'll usually find on travelers' to-do lists. The Musee de l'Avallonnais and Church of Saint Lazare are also not far away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Avallon?
Avallon is incredible, there's no doubt about it — but there's plenty more to explore just down the road. Puits-et-Nuisement is just 55 miles away. Travelers who visit typically have Nigloland near the top of their itineraries.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Avallon?
We've compiled our best tips and tricks to help you save:
- Our hard-working filter feature will be your new best friend. Measure up the hottest discounts, from all of the top car rental companies, with just a few clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're scoring the cheapest deal in town;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, change your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, pay in advance and enjoy some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Last of all, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as you possibly can to score yourself a load of savings!