What are the major attractions in Auxerre?
If your trip to Auxerre is all organized but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Close to the city center, Theatre d'Auxerre is one spot to consider putting on your must-see list. If you still have space on your schedule, Tourism Office and Auxerre Cathedral will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Auxerre?
If you're after day-trip ideas from Auxerre, you certainly aren't going to be let down! Tonnerre, just 19 miles away, has some great attractions that'll keep you busy. Want an excuse to go check it out? Hotel d'Uzes and Hotel-Dieu ought to do nicely. If you need any more persuading, also consider Fosse Dionne.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Auxerre?
We've rounded up our top tips and tricks to help you save more money:
- Compare as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that chore completely painless!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to ensure you're bagging the cheapest bargain in town;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- Nobody enjoys being slapped with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer big incentives to pay immediately, so make sure you watch out for these money-saving deals;
- And finally, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as you possibly can to score a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Auxerre?
Sure, you can get around Auxerre without a rental car. But with loads to see here, having one would definitely make your stay more enjoyable. If you want to get out of the city and into wide, open spaces, opt for a ride with some power. A larger car like an SUV will take you to the area's sandy shores in comfort and style. Rather spend most of your escape in the city center? A smaller car like a mini or compact is a wise choice. Driving through narrow laneways and squeezing into tight parking spots will be a walk in the park with one of these.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Auxerre?
For some of us, owning a high-end vehicle may be a little out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams is absolutely within your grasp! Experience the thrill of cruising into town in a classy convertible, even if it's only for a little while. Or maybe all you're chasing is a cheap ride to get you quickly from A to B. Affordable or flashy? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit you in Auxerre.