Where is Haute-Savoie?
There's nothing like rolling like a free spirit. But sometimes you have to know which way you're going. Before you start up your rental car and tear down those highways and byways, you should know a thing or two about Haute-Savoie. You'll have to book a flight to France to get to this awesome destination.
What are the major attractions in Haute-Savoie?
What's the point of picking up a rental car if you're not going to soak up this destination's most exciting sights? Haute-Savoie boasts some truly amazing attractions. Here are some you'd be crazy to miss:
- Montrottier Castle (.4 miles from the center of Lovagny, Haute-Savoie (department))
- Bellevue Cable Car (1 mile from the center of Les Houches, Haute-Savoie (department))
- Parc de Merlet (1 mile from the center of Les Houches, Haute-Savoie (department))
What are the best road trip destinations in Haute-Savoie?
Haute-Savoie is an exciting place to take to the highways and back streets behind the wheel of your own rental car. Crank up the radio and enjoy the flexibility and convenience of visiting all the region's treasures scattered between each of its most famous tourist destinations. Try to visit as many of this place's top destinations as possible:
- Annecy (population of 49,2)
- Thonon-les-Bains (population of 31,7)
- Cluses (population of 19,8)
- Sallanches (population of 16,7)