How can I get a cheap car rental in Haute-Savoie?
We've compiled the best ways to help you save:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert and be informed immediately when prices become cheaper for your destination;
- Weigh up the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and surrounding area. A quick cab trip to a nearby car rental outlet might score you some generous savings;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, play around with your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for a full extra day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep an eye open for these penny-pinching deals;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.
What is the most popular rental car category in Haute-Savoie?
Minis are the most popular type of rental car in Haute-Savoie. Get behind the wheel of one of these economical little runabouts and you can zip around all the sights of Annecy and Thonon-les-Bains with ease. They're roomier than you might expect — you can easily fit a weekend bag in the trunk if you're thinking of cruising out of town.
It's always nice to get out of the city for a while, and if you do, you'll be handsomely rewarded. With forests, lakes, and mountains to discover, Haute-Savoie is ripe for exciting day trips. A larger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you more comfort and room for those longer drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Haute-Savoie?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Haute-Savoie. From SUVs with trunk space galore to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than an engine and four wheels. Which will it be this time?