What are the major attractions in Moulins?
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at Moulins Cathedral. It's one attraction you'll find on most travelers' to-do lists. The Centre National Du Costume De Scene and the Jardin de la Gare Moulins are also close by and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Moulins?
More adventure is just around the corner, so secure that seat belt! Cruise 5 miles down the road and check out Place de Jaude and Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral. You'll discover these terrific attractions in Chateaugay. Sayat is another place to keep a lookout for. It's situated just 5 miles away. If you make the drive here, nearby attractions such as Puy de Dome and Puy de Pariou should be on your radar.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Moulins?
Here you'll find our top suggestions to grab the best deal on a rental car:
- Our terrific filter tool will soon be your new best friend. Compare the biggest discounts, from all of the top companies, quick as lightning;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to be sure you're bagging the absolute best price in town;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- Try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you bring back your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these great deals;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. The early bird gets the worm!