What are the major attractions in Auburn?
If your trip to Auburn is all organized but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Not too far from the city center, Superior Court Historic Courthouse is one spot to consider putting on your to-do list. Gold Country Fairgrounds and Bernhard Museum Complex are also nearby and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Auburn?
You don't need to limit your adventuring to just Auburn. Sacramento is 31 miles away and offers a fine range of close-by sights, such as California State Capitol. After that, point your rental car in the direction of Historic Governor's Mansion.
Where are the best beaches near Auburn?
Steer your car in the direction of Granite Bay Beach. It's 11 miles from Auburn and is the perfect place to stretch your legs. Go for a leisurely walk by the sea and watch the waves lapping at the shore.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Auburn?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, change your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be charged for an entire extra day;
- Sometimes rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay immediately, so be sure to keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are locked in. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!
What kind of rental car should I get for Auburn?
Whether you're hitting the road on your own or with a few friends, CarRentals.com can help you find a perfect set of wheels for your adventure in Auburn. A compact car is an ideal choice if you're going to be spending almost all of your time in the downtown area. Cost-effective and dependable, they'll take you from point A to B quickly and easily. If you feel like splashing out, choose a ride from our special category. We know you'll find something that'll attract some attention! Got the little ones with you? A spacious full-size SUV will meet your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Auburn?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a wide variety of both economy and high-end vehicles to rent in Auburn. What you end up going for is largely dependent on your funds and the activities you've got planned. Specialty vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you want to indulge yourself, why not go for a high-end SUV, or perhaps a fancy medium-sized sedan? Otherwise, if you just need something to zip around town in as economically as possible, go for a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).