What are the major attractions in Asilah?
Adventure is just around the corner at the Centre Hassan II. It's one attraction you'll usually find on many visitors' must-do lists. If you still have some room on your itinerary, El-Hamra Tower and the Galerie Hakim will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Asilah?
Asilah is amazing, there's no doubt about that — but there's loads more to discover just down the road. Tangier is just 25 miles away. Travelers who visit usually have the Place de la Kasbah on their to-do lists.
Where are the best beaches near Asilah?
Take a relaxing road trip to Paradise Beach. It's 4 miles from Asilah and is the perfect place to clear your head. Enjoy a gentle walk by the water and watch the waves rippling along the shoreline.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Asilah?
Here's a round-up of our top recommendations if you want to find the cheapest possible rental car:
- Browse as many different deals as possible (we make that job a pushover!);
- By entering only your email address (and not your full personal details, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all of the best bargains for your desired location;
- Before you get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- No one likes getting charged a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Some companies reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these offers;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to score some impressive savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.