What are the major attractions in Argos-Mykines?
Near the city center, Aspida Acropolis is one spot you might like to consider adding to your to-do list. The Archaeological Museum of Argos and Agios Petros Square are also a stone's throw away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Argos-Mykines?
Wondering what else is near you? Head a bit outside of Argos-Mykines and you'll come across a few big-name sights. About 6 miles away in Athens, the Parthenon lures the masses year-round. Why not plan a visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best beaches near Argos-Mykines?
Fill up with gas, blast some tunes and get ready to feel the sea breeze in your hair. Argos-Mykines offers some glorious stretches of coastline, such as:
- Arvanitia Beach (12 miles away).
- Karathona Beach (12 miles away).
- Tolo Beach (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Argos-Mykines?
Here are our recommendations on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Research as many different offers as you can (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert service and immediately discover when prices fall for your desired location;
- Peruse the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its surrounds. A short cab journey to a close-by car rental center could mean significant savings;
- If your dates are not written in stone, try getting a better deal by changing the days of the week in your search;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some impressive savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.