What are the major attractions in Anjou?
If your trip to Anjou is all booked but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
If you asked a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you to Saputo Stadium and Montreal Biodome. These top attractions are bound to impress.
Fun and adventure await around every corner here. A few of the most popular attractions nearby are Metropolitan Golf Club, CF Galeries d'Anjou and Halles d'Anjou. Make room on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Anjou?
You'll want to check out nearby Mirabel. What's 25 miles when you have your very own ride? The drive there is half the fun! Golf le Select ought to be toward the top of your list here. Intermiel and Bois de Belle-Rivière Regional Park are fantastic attractions too. Located 16 miles away, Laprairie is another popular option. If you stop by, be sure to check out Roussillon Archeology Museum, Cascades Golf and Sentier du Bocage.
Where are the best convention centers near Anjou?
After spending hours chatting to like-minded individuals, it's always nice to be able to relax and unwind somewhere nearby. If you're traveling to Anjou on business, here are some of the popular convention centers that are close to hotels and restaurants:
- Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier (7 miles away).
- Palais des Congrès (7 miles away).
- Masonic Memorial Temple (8 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Anjou?
Here are our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Check out as many different bargain car rental deals as possible (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- Make sure you check your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're scoring the cheapest deal around;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged a whole extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book now to grab some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Anjou?
A rental car allows you to get from A to B quickly and comfortably in Anjou. If you're traveling on a shoestring and want to make your budget go further, a mini or a compact is an excellent choice. These smaller cars are affordable to run and a cinch to park. If you have the kids in tow, an SUV will give you room to move.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Anjou?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes finding the right car important. If you're about to embark on an epic road trip around Anjou, a roomy SUV could be a good choice. If you want a fantastic bargain and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is a smart pick. All you have to do is choose what will suit you best, throw your bags in the trunk, and clock up those miles.