What are the major attractions in Alstahaug Municipality?
Nothing beats breathing in fresh, clean air and being in nature. Snowboarding and skiing are extremely popular with people in the wider Nordland region.
What are the best road trip destinations near Alstahaug Municipality?
The beauty of having your own car is that you can travel anywhere, anytime. Make full use of your freedom by checking out all there is to do in Mosjoen. After all, it's only 2 miles away. Once you've stretched your legs and had something to eat, it'll be time to experience the sights. We suggest getting started with the Helgeland Museum, Dolstad Church and Town Park. Locals are also likely to point you towards Bronnoysund, 35 miles away. If you can only see one attraction here, let it be Bronnoy Church. (But we'd also highly recommend Bronnoysund Marina and Bronnoy Municipal Hall.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Alstahaug?
Here are our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email service and stay up to date when prices fall for your destination;
- Look at the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab trip to a neighboring car rental facility may mean significant savings;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the best deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be asked to pay for another full day;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are locked in. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.