What are the major attractions in Alagoinhas?
There's nothing like breathing in clean, fresh air and being in nature. Mountain climbing and hiking are popular with people in the wider Bahia region.
What are the best road trip destinations near Alagoinhas?
Alagoinhas is home to some wonderful sights, but there's even more to see in the surrounding area. How does an iconic attraction sound? Forte de Santo Antonio da Barra is well worth a day trip. You'll find it in Salvador, 6 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Alagoinhas?
Here's our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Our clever filter feature will be your new best buddy. Compare all of the hottest deals, from all over the web, quickly and easily;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email and immediately find out when prices get lower for your destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're scoring the cheapest deal in town;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel plans, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're after;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some great savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.