What are the major attractions in Worcester?
If your trip to Worcester is all organized but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Not too far from the city center, Commandery is one spot you might like to add to your to-do list. If you still have space on your travel itinerary, Tudor House and Greyfriars will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Worcester?
If you've checked out all the highlights in Worcester, there's more to discover down the road. Hay on Wye is just 40 miles away. Travelers who make their way here typically have Hay Castle at the top of their itineraries.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Worcester?
Here are our recommendations on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Browse as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that task completely painless!);
- Keep checking your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Search for both airport and non-airport outlet locations to ensure you're scoring the best possible price in town;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay right away, so look out for these penny-pinching deals;
- Finally, secure your booking as soon as you can to bag a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Worcester?
Having your own car in Worcester will give you more freedom to go wherever you want at your own pace. Maybe you want to escape town, explore the country laneways, and go where the wind blows. If that's the case, drive off in one of our full-size or mid-size SUVs and take in the forests in the area. If you'd rather experience city life, slide behind the wheel of something small. Zipping around bumper-to-bumper traffic will be a lot less stressful in a compact or economy car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Worcester?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're about to embark on an epic road trip around Worcester, a spacious SUV could be the answer. If you're looking for a fantastic bargain and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a versatile compact is a wise pick. All you need to do is work out what's going to be the best fit, throw your bags in the back seat, and clock up those miles.