What are the major attractions in Valencia?
If your trip to Valencia is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
You'll need to rise early if you want to see all the notable attractions that this place has to offer. Plaza del Ayuntamiento and Silk Exchange are no-brainers. Central Market and Serranos Towers shouldn't be missed either.
Not far from the city center, Teatro Rialto Filmoteca is one attraction you might like to consider putting on your must-see list. Plaza Redonda and Iglesia de San Martin are also nearby and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Valencia?
With some awesome day trip options in the surrounding area, renting a car makes good sense. Without one, it wouldn't be half as easy to enjoy all that Gandia, 37 miles away, has to offer. Explore the area starting with Ducal Palace of Gandia, Collegiate Basilica of Santa Maria of Gandia and Gandia International University. Oliva is another terrific option. It's 43 miles away and offers tons of intriguing things to see and do. Platja d'Aigüa Morta, Town Hall Square and Font Salada are just the start.
Where are the best beaches near Valencia?
Nothing says vacation like loading up the car with supplies and heading to the seaside. Valencia has some fantastic beaches nearby, so grab your favorite book (and a kite if the wind's blowing) and head to one of these fantastic options:
- Malvarrosa Beach (3 miles away).
- Playa Alboraya 2 (3 miles away).
- Els Peixets (3 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Valencia?
Situated 2 miles from Valencia, Valencia Conference Centre is a fantastic place to go for a conference. After an exhausting day of mingling and making new connections, you'll be able to jump into your rental car and drive out to a nearby restaurant or go for a leisurely spin around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Valencia?
Here's a round-up of our top suggestions to grab the cheapest possible car rental:
- Our handy filter tool will become your new bestie. Size up the cheapest deals from all of the top car rental companies as quick as a flash;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all of the best deals for your chosen destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're bagging the cheapest deal around;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some places reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these great offers;
- Last but not least, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to bag yourself a ton of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Valencia?
Sure, you can get around Valencia without renting a vehicle. But with so much to see and experience here, having one would certainly make your escape a whole lot more fun. If you'd like to get out of the city and into nature, book a set of wheels with a bit of power. A mid-size or full-size SUV will get you to the area's rivers in comfort. Rather spend a lot of your time in the city center? An economical, small car will be your best bet. Maneuvering around busy streets and squeezing into tight parking spaces will be a snap in one of these.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Valencia?
For some, owning a high-end vehicle may be somewhat out of reach. But renting your dream ride is far easier than you think! Imagine the joy of cruising the open roads in a fancy convertible, even if it's just for a short while. Or perhaps you're just after a set of wheels to get you quickly from point A to point B. Flashy or affordable? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Valencia.