What are the major attractions in Ulm?
If your trip to Ulm is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Not far from the city center, Ulm Cathedral (Ulmer Munster) is one attraction you might like to put on your must-see list. If you still have space on your travel itinerary, Kunsthalle Weishaupt and Rathaus will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ulm?
If you're searching for a day-trip destination, we've got some suggestions. Situated 47 miles away, Ravensburg is worth jumping in the car for. Blaserturm ought to be toward the top of your list here. Museum Humpis and Ravensburger Spieleland are terrific attractions too. Bad Buchau is another wonderful option. It's 28 miles away and has a variety of awesome things to see and do. Federseemuseum, Wackelwald Bad Buchau Nature Adventure Trail and St . Cornelius and Cyprianus are only the start.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ulm?
We've put together a list of the best ways to help you save some serious cash:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the unbeatable bargains for your chosen location;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If your dates are not set in stone, try getting a better deal by choosing different days in your search;
- No one enjoys getting a late fee. Avoid having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay right away, so make sure you keep an eye out for these money-saving deals;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Ulm?
Rent a car and enjoy Ulm at your own pace. Want to head out into some nearby natural areas? Choose a full-size car. This vehicle is perfect for those craving outdoor adventures. Just want to get comfortably from A to B and traveling with just a few bags? If you aren't planning on doing a lot of driving, a zippy mini is a great option.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ulm?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Ulm. From sporty models with all the mod cons to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and what activities you plan on doing. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need more than four wheels and a gas pedal. What type of car will it be this time?